Interstate and international inquiry

Please contact a local child support office about questions that cross state lines. More information can be found under Parents
You may find pertinent information under Employer.
Questions that cross Texas boundaries

I'm with another state agency:

I want to inquire about a Texas case

I want to look up a Texas case (log in)

I want to register to look up a Texas case (caseworkers only)


Revised: August 05 2013