High-Value Data Sets
Pursuant to Senate Bill 701 (82nd Regular Session), the Office of the Attorney General is providing this data for public review.
- Attorney General Opinions
- To learn more about attorney general opinions, visit the OAG Opinions webpage.
- Child Support Evaders
The Office of the Attorney General is required by law to develop a program to publicly identify certain parents who are delinquent in the payment of child support. The OAG's Child Support Evader initiative seeks tips from the public to locate parents who are avoiding their court-ordered obligation to pay child support. To learn more about Child Support Evaders, please visit the Child Support Evader webpage.
- Custodial Death Reports
- CVSD Grant Awards
- To learn more about these grants awarded, please visit the OAG Crime Victims Grants & Contracts webpage.
- To view the CVSD Annual reports, please visit the OAG Crime Victims Publications webpage.
- Note: Award amounts listed reflect state fiscal year (time period in which grants are awarded) and not appropriation year (time period in which the Texas Legislature allocates funds). Other reports, such as the Crime Victim Services Division Annual Report, show amounts by appropriation year. SAPCS-Federal award amounts may reflect more than a twelve month period. The "Grant Type" column reports the purpose of the grant funds, not the appropriated source of funds.
- Open Records Reports
- To learn more about state agency open records reports, visit the OAG Open Records Reports webpage.
- Open Records Rulings