Crime Victim Services
Grants and Contracts:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: Why does my login id need to be nine digits or eight digits with a dash?
- Answer: The login id is the organization's federal tax identification number which is nine digits or eight digits with a dash.
- Question: There are no links to the registration system on the webpage I was provided.
- Answer: It might be that your web browser is not compatible with the hyperlinks provided. Please open the webpage in a different browser to view the links and access the registration system.
- Question: I completed Step 2 on or before April 16, 2013 and received an email at that time that my application would need to be submitted via both hard copy and electronically. I thought the application only needed to be submitted electronically for FY 2014-2015.
- Answer: Correct, the email you received was in error. The FY 2014-2015 grant applications are required to be submitted via email only per the instructions in the Application Kit. Please see the Application Kit Instructions for detailed submission guidelines.
- Question: Our agency has received funding for years, but we can't remember the login information. How do we access the system?
- Answer: All applicants are required to create a new account to register for FY 2014-2015. Follow the steps to create a new account provided on the signup page: https://www.oag.state.tx.us/victims/grants/app/signup.php.