Child support payments can be deposited straight to your bank account via direct deposit. Here’s how it works.
Direct deposit is a convenient and secure way to receive your child support payments.
Why Enroll in Direct Deposit?
Here are some benefits to selecting direct deposit for receiving your child support payments:
- It’s convenient. Payments are automatically deposited to your account, saving you a trip to the bank.
- It’s fast and secure. You won’t need to wait for a check in the mail or worry about the check getting lost or stolen.
- It’s free. There are no fees associated with direct deposit.
- It helps you keep track. You can manage all received payments online through your bank.
How to Enroll
If you are interested in setting up direct deposit for your child support payments, you can enroll in the following ways:
- Online Through Child Support Interactive (CSI)
- You can quickly sign up and submit your direct deposit application by logging in to Child Support Interactive.
Over the Phone
You can contact the Texas State Disbursement Unit for help enrolling at (800) 252-8014.
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- You can enroll in direct deposit by completing the Direct Deposit Authorization form. If you need help completing the form, call the Texas State Disbursement Unit at (800) 252-8014.
You can submit the completed form by the following methods:
- Email: TXSDUHelp@oag.texas.gov
- Fax: (210) 924-4104
|Texas Child Support Disbursement Unit|
|P. O. Box 659400|
|San Antonio, Texas 78265|