John Cornyn


Motor vehicle registration fees must be credited to the county road and bridge fund and used as provided by section 502.108 of the Transportation Code|Surplus motor vehicle registration fees, a county that does not impose a road and bridge tax under article VIII, section 9(c) of the Texas Constitution may transfer surplus fees to any other county fund to use as authorized by article VIII, section 7-a of

Opinion File